Adult supported living services
Location Ipswich and Hadleigh Suffolk
Salary: Salary confirmed on application
Adult supported living services
We provide supported living for adults aged 18 upwards who require support and care to enable them to live and enjoy their life.
Our tenants’ range in ages from 18 to 60 plus and can have additional needs such as learning difficulties, autism and behavioural regulation difficulties.
We operate in several services located in Ipswich /Hadleigh (suffolk) /Essex /Kesgrave. Each service has tenants with various needs and passions in life.
Inroads brings its values of Passionate Active Through and Honest into our working practice and we strive to provide an ambitious and supportive service to our tenants, helping them achieve their goals, optimize their potential and support them to keep links and relationships with family and friends and access clubs and time in their local areas and beyond. Mostly we just help make people happy and help them to live their best life.
We need you to be:
- A person who can bring stability, fun, energy and focus into someone life.
- Adopt a mature and emotionally resilient approach to care and support.
- Sensitively provide personal care, when needed and administer prescribed medication.
- Must have the ability to support access to activities and create memorable learning and enjoyment in community, social educational and other life experiences.
- Contribute to the planning, monitoring, implementing and recording of life planning achievements.
- Contribute to the health, safety and security of individuals.
- To be an effective communicator in both written and verbal skills with an empathetic and sensitive approach to people
- Show willingness to complete care qualifications relevant to the role, with a continued desire to self-develop further.
- Reliable / Flexible and be a positive role model
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the adults we support, and expect all staff to share this commitment. Towards this aim we work closely with our local health and social care providers.
We offer you
- Pay for your initial DBS
- Give you paid breaks
- Support you to learn and develop within our comprehensive training opportunities mandatory and beyond (staff say they enjoy the training opportunities and love that their suggestions are listened to.
- Support you as an individual from the start and beyond
- Are a diverse employer and are open to all applicants
- Listen to our team members and encourage open thinking and opportunities to make changes.
- Recognition and appreciation events /actions
- Loyal Service Recognition
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Additional Overtime Rate Paid
- Enhanced rate of pay for Saturday/Sunday working.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Mental Health Well Being Support for staff and their families.
Job description is provided on application.
When applying, we adhere to Suffolk’s Safer Recruitment Policy and Safeguarding Regulations. For the successful candidate we will obtain references and carry out an enhanced criminal record check (DBS). We will also need a full history accounting for all work and voluntary positions undertaken by the candidate.
Please complete the application form or give us a call and we can help you.