Inroads believes that Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
We recognise that the welfare and development of the young people and adults is of paramount importance and that regardless of age, ability culture and religion it is essential and their human right that they are afforded protection from significant harm and abuse.
We make sure that:
- The needs and interests of children and adults at risk are always respected and upheld
- The human rights of children and adults at risk are paramount
- A proportionate, timely, professional and ethical response is made to any child or adult at risk.
- All decisions and actions within any subsequent investigation as a result of the initial allegation made are taken in line with the Mental Capacity Act (2005) for those aged 16 and over and in accordance with the feelings and wishes of the child, taking into account his or her age and understanding and competence.
Inroads aims to make sure that each child and adult at risk maintains their:
- Choice and control
- Good health and well being
- A quality life
- Dignity and respect
We ensure that all employees are informed and trained to the required standard.
To report any concern /safeguard please contact:
Viv Norton – 07919353219
Registered manager Adults
Andy May – 07393012672
Kasia Kuchno – 07795692022
Mark Anderton – 07795570695
Or there is our internal and external safeguard line 08432120140.